The Learn to Code Database is a Notion database that contains over 100+ resources where you can learn how to code. The database is organized by:
- categories (listed below)
- cost (paid or free)
- type (video, book, interactive).
Because this is a Notion database, you can sort, filter, and search to narrow down the topic(s) you want to learn.
- After purchasing, you will want to duplicate the database in your own Notion account to sort, filter, and search
If you do not already have an account with Notion, you can create one for free.
- None of the resources are "fluff."
- None of the links are affiliate links
- The database is regularly updated and curated
- You will have lifetime access.
- Full-stack (web development)
- Ruby on Rails
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Science
- Deep Learning
- Interview prep
- and more!
The database is "pay what you want, " meaning if you want it for free, put a zero for the price.
Otherwise, enter in whatever amount you feel comfortable with. Thank you for your support!
Access to the Notion database which you can then duplicate into your own Notion account.